Search This Blog

10/22/15

Why Won't My Credit Card Number Work For Tiffany Purchase

Your trying to make an online Tiffany's purchase and you credit card number is not accepted at checkout. If you credit card is still good, not over the limit, no problems and you've checked all the info a dozen times ( expiration date, double check card number, security code, address, name spelling etc) i'll bet you left spaces between every forth digit of your credit card. S instead of **** **** **** **** you have done ***************.

That is just my guess and what happened to me. I reentered without the spaces and was able to successfully complete my purchase ok through their online Tiffany checkout.

Hope this post helped you to resolve your Why Won't My Credit Card Number Work For Tiffany Purchase ok

Please check out more of my posts. Feel free to check out my auctions to fund stroke recovey (my recovery:)

No comments:

Post a Comment