Search This Blog

6/22/11

Where is The Tools Command on Mozilla Firefox

If you can not find the " TOOLS " command on the top of your computer monitor screen on Mozilla Firefox you probably are not alone. I had the same problem were I could not find " tools."  I upgraded to a new version of Firefox and after using it for a period of a few weeks I decided to clear my cookies and temporary internet file.  That is when I began to ask myself   "Where the heck is the tools command on Mozilla Firefox.  I remember it being at the top of the screen before but it is not longer there?"


Well, it turns out it is still there, you just need to click on a few things to get to it.


This might differ based on other versions of Firefox but this is how I found Tools command.  


Step 1


Look to the Top Left of your PC Screen.  See the word "Firefox" in the upper left corner with the drop down arrow?  (I wouldn't be surprised if on other versions this is just a Mozilla Firefox icon but I can't be sure, just guessing about the icon)


Step 2


Click on "Firefox" in the upper left and a window will appear.


Step 3


Position the mouse arrow over "Options"    Do Not click on "Options" just put the arrow over it so that another window/menu appears


Step 4


In the window that appears it is very likely that "Menu" is not checked. Click on "Menu" so that a check mark appear next to it


Step 5

Tools as well as other commands will appear.





That's it!  Thanks for Reading! Hope That Helped!  Please read some of my other TurtleDog Posts




Problems with Uploading Your Photos to Your Blog or Website - Easy Fix Here


Where Did All The Pecan Pie In The World Go Anyway? Learn Here


Where is That Dell Computer Service Tag Number ? Learn Here

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! That was short and to the point!!!! Yet detailed enough that even I can understand it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have a new computer and couldn't figure out how to solve this problem. Your advice was just what I needed.

    ReplyDelete