How to Convert Pints pt to Milliliters ml
Hi! A pint pt is part of the english system of measure. A milliliter ml is part of the metric system. Both measure volume. The formula to covert these two is simple once you know it. Please read on to learn how to Convert Pints pt to Milliliters ml
- 1 First, let's put these two units of measurement in perspective. When doing this English to metric conversion, keep in mind that a pint or kilo is heavier, way, way heavier, than a milliliter.
- 2 Second, determine the amount of pints pt that you want to covert to milliliters ml
- 3 Then, to do the conversion / calculation , multiply the number of pints by 473.176473. This will give you the equivalent in milliliters
- 4 OK! Next, let's put this to practice. Say you want to covert 2 pints into milliliters. take 2 ( pints ) x 473.176473 = 946.352946 milliliters ml
- 5 Hope that helps. Thanks for reading my How To Convert / Calculate Pints pt to Milliliters ml article