AOL at No Cost
Boy is it tough to cancel your AOL dial up membership online. The actual process is easy, but figuring out how to get there is tough. Read on to learn how to Cancel AOL Internet Membership and Keep Free Email Account
- 1 Go to WWW.AOL-BILLING.COM Remember to include the dash (-) between AOL and Billing
- 2 A page resembling some sort of help page will appear on your PC computer screen.
- 3 Fill in your user name and password information in order to log in
- 4 You'll be asked a security question that only you know. Answer it.
- 5 The next page on will give you a bunch of options. Choose CANCEL MY BILLING
- 6 There are a number of options on this page (plenty of them allow you keep paying more money by the way :-). Choose the one you want. I choose the option that cancels my billing but allows me to retain a free email account.
- 7 You'll be directed to another screen offering more money spending offers. Choose the option that costs $0.00
- 8Another screen will appear. Click the save button and instantly begin saving money since your AOL account is now free.
Remember- You'll still need to set up an internet provider to get onto the internet if you cancel