Fix Data Messages So You Can Type on Adobe Acrobat Forms
Hi! Did you ever see a message appear at the top of an Adobe interactive form that reads, " You cannot save data typed onto this form. Please Print your completed form if you would like a copy for your records. " ? It is frustrating because you are now unable to save any new information that you add to the document. You can only print it out. This is easy to fix. Please read on to learn How To Fix Adobe Cannot Save Data Message So You Can Type On Interactive Form
- 1 Ok, this is a pretty simple fix. First, open any adobe document that is giving you this problem
- 2 Click in an interactive field and double check that you are still seeing this message ... " You cannot save data typed onto this form. Please Print your completed form if you would like a copy for your records. "
- 3 If you see this message on your computer, it most likely means, quite simply, that your PC is using Adobe Reader as a default to open the interactive form instead of Adobe Acrobat. To open with Acrobat ....
- 4 Close the document and then right click on the document's Icon. A pop up window will appear showing OPEN WITH ADOBE READER in bold print. Just below it should be OPEN WITH ACROBAT
- 5 Click on OPEN WITH ACROBAT
- 6 Your Adobe interactive form will appear and you'll be able to enter information and save the information as well.
- 7That's it! Thanks for reading my How To Fix Adobe Cannot Save Data Message So You Can Type On Interactive Form article!