Bookmark Your Favorite Sites on IE
Ever get tired of opening your web browser and having to search for your absolute favorite web sites? Do you wish you could just have them in your toolbar? Read on to learn how to Add a Favorite Website to Internet Explorer Toolbar
- 1 First, turn on that computer of your's and open Internet Explorer
- 2 Search for your favorite web site in your web browser. Since visible toolbar space is limited on your PC screen / Internet Explorer window , be sure to select the websites you love the most.
- 3 In the search results, click on the web site you want and let it appear on your computer monitor. Make sure it is the internet site you wanted.
- 4 Once you've established that it is the correct site, look towards the top left corner of the window. See the star with 'Favorites'? Right next to that is a star with an arrow pointing right.
- 5 Click on the star with the arrow pointing right. Your favorite website will now appear in your tool bar!
- 6That's it! Now every time you open Internet Explorer this site will appear in your toolbar! Thanks for reading my How to Add a Favorite Website to Internet Explorer Toolbar