There are only a few countries in the world that still use the English system of measure. The United States is one of them. From time to time it is necessary to convert kilograms kg to ounces oz . This article will help you to do that.
- 1 The first thing you want to do is keep your measurement conversion in perspective. A kilogram is heavier than an ounce. Actually it is a little more than 35 times heavier than an ounce.
- 2 Next, remember this, 1 kilogram (kg) is equal to 35.2739619 Ounces (oz)
- 3 If you have 2 kilograms and you want to know how many ounces that comes to, simply multiply 2 kilograms by 35.2739619. 2 kg x 35.2739619 = 70.547922 ounces
- 4 Going the other way is just the opposite. If you have 1 ounce and want to determine how many kilograms that is, simply divide the amount of ounces by 35.2739619. 1 ounce divided by 35.2739619 = .028349523 kilograms. You could also multiply the amount of ounces by .028349523 to find the kg amount also
- 5 Hope that helps you to covert Convert Kilograms kg to Ounces oz