I'm a huge fan of tabbed browsing. I think it makes the whole search process more organized and efficient. Opening new tabs on IE7 is real easy. Read on to learn how to Open / Start a New Tab on Internet Explorer 7 IE7
- 1 You can simply click the 'TAB' button at the very top right of your browser. Also called the New Tab Button. This will open up a new tab
- 2 If you want to try another way, press the Ctrl button and hit the T key at the same time (Ctrl + T)
- 3 If there is a link on a web page you are interested in, Right click on the link and the link will open on a whole new tab
- 4 If you want to try another way to open a link in a new tab, press the Ctrl key and click the link.
- 5 Keep in mind that there is a minimum width for IE tabs. They keep getting smaller as you open new tabs. Once this minimum width is reached, the old tabs will get 'pushed' off to the left of the screen.
- 6 I hope that helps you to better understand how to Open / Start a New Tab on Internet Explorer 7 IE7 . If you know of other ways to open a tab, please feel free to comment. Thanks for reading!!