Many people have innocently mailed in credit card payments late. Then the credit card companies hit you with a huge late payment fee often $20 and much higher. It's bad enough your already in debt. Here's an easy way to learn how to Get Credit Card Payment Late Fees Waived / Removed Easy Free
- 1 You've received a credit card bill that has a late fee. First, ask yourself what happened. Did you mail the bill in late? Did you not receive the bill from your credit card company? Was it just a mistake on your part? Etc. etc.
- 2 Formulate the reason in your mind, then call the customer service number on the back of your credit card.
- 3 You'll be asked to enter your credit card number. Enter your number
- 4 You'll be prompted through a number of options. Keep selecting options that ultimately lead you to speak to a 'live' credit card customer service representative.
- 5 When you reach this person. Tell them politely that you are looking for help regarding your credit card late payment fee.
- 6 If you don't know why you are charged, ask politely why and they'll let you know. Typically if you haven't done this often, simply ask if you can have the late payment fee waived and credited (taken off of) your credit card account. If you are typically a good customer or long time customer, mention this too and be sure to say 'please' :-)
- 7 If you know why your fee was late. Simply explain this to them. Be a little humble on yourself regarding your reason. Don't be arrogant. If you lost the bill, keep the conversation light, truthful and admit your own fault fault. See if you can have the late fee and waived and credited (taken off of) your credit card account. If you are typically a good customer or long time customer, mention this too.
- 8 The customer service rep will most likely credit you no problem. I've done this a couple times. Twice I lost the bill and they helped out. I find that people respond well when you are courteous and honestly try to enlist their help instead of bullying them.
- 9Thanks for reading my how to Get Credit Card Payment Late Fees Waived / Removed Easy Free. Hope this helps