Hello! The terms pint and cup are part of the English system. Both are measurements of volume and are pretty simple to convert. Please read on to learn How to Convert / Calculate Pints pt to Cups c
- 1 First, let's put these two units of measurement in perspective. When doing this English measurement conversion, keep in mind that a Pint is larger in volume than a cup
- 2 Then determine how many pints ( pt ) you want to convert to cups ( c )
- 3 Then multiply the number of pints that you want to covert by 2. The result will give you the equivalent number of cups
- 4 OK! So let's put this into practice! Say you want to covert 1 pint into cups. Take 1 pint (pt) x 2 = 2 cups (c). Or if you want to covert 2 pints, then 2 pt x 2 = 4 cups. Pretty easy right?
- 5 I hope that helps. Thanks so much for reading my How to Convert / Calculate Pints pt to Cups c