How to Convert Grams g to Ounces oz
A gram or an ounce. Have you ever sat around wondering who would win in a fight? My wages would be on the ounce. One ounce is the equivalent to over 28 grams. In other words, it would take 28 grams to kick the tail of an ounce. Read on to learn How to Convert Grams g to Ounces oz
- Step 1 First step is to keep things in perspective and understand that an ounce is heavier than a gram. The ounce is part of the English system of measure and the gram is part of the metric system
- Step 2 Then remember that 1 gram is equal to .03527396195 ounces.
- Step 3 To convert grams (g) to ounces (oz) simply multiply the amount of grams by .03527396195. Remember to use the decimal point.
- Step 4 For example, if you have 2 grams and want to know the equivalent in ounces, multiply 2 (grams) by .03527396195 and you'll have 0.0705479239 Ounces
- Step 5 Hope that helps show you How to Convert Grams g to Ounces oz . Thanks so much for reading!
- Step 1