Save a Lotus Note Mail into Adobe File
This is helpful for those of you working through the old lotus notes server at work. It may seem redundant to turn an email into a file on your computer , then sent the file as an attachment from one email account to another . Sometimes though it is practical. Especially when you want to group a bunch of emails (as attachments ) onto the same email without copying an pasting or without relying on all of them being part of the same email chain. Please read on to learn how to Make a Lotus Notes Email Turn into an Adobe PDF Attachment Easy
- 1 OK, lets start making and emailing attachments. Open your Lotus Notes on your computer
- 2 Open either your inbox, sent, drafts ,etc and open the Lotus email that you want to make into an Adobe attachment.
- 3 Go to the top of your computer monitor and click FILE
- 4 Then click PRINT in the drop down box that appears beneath file at the top your PC screen
- 5 Next to the box titled NAME, click the drop down arrow
- 6 Your printer options will appear. One of the 'non' printer options on your PC monitor will read ADOBE PDF. Click ADOBE PDF
- 7 Then click OK
- 8 From here, you'll be asked to name the file. Go ahead and name it whatever you like in the box that appears
- 9 Select the file / location you want to save this Adobe PDF attachment in.
- 10That should do it! Thanks for reading my How To Make a Lotus Notes Email Turn into an Adobe PDF Attachment Easy . Now get out there and begin to create and email attachments !