Email Not Coming Up On Screen? Fix Here
Hi! Have you ever tried to access your email account and it takes forever for it to load onto our PC? Worse yet, have you ever tried to access your mail and you get "an error occurred while trying to load the page" message? Read on to Learn How to Fix AOL Mail That Won't Load or is Slow to Load on Mozilla
- 1 Barring a problem with the website itself, you can correct this 99% of the time by deleting cookies right from your browser itself. To do this in Mozilla, go to TOOLS at the top of the PC screen
- 2 In the drop down box that appears on your computer screen, select OPTIONS
- 3 Then select the PRIVACY tab at the top of the window that just appeared on your PC monitor.
- 4 In the middle of the same window select the CLEAR RECENT YOUR HISTORY link. Look closely for this. It doesn't stand out very well but it's there.
- 5 Some boxes with check marks will appear on your computer screen. Select only the one that reads COOKIES
- 6Then choose CLEAR now. All cookies will be removed. Your email will begin loading faster again! Thanks for reading my How To Fix AOL Mail That Won't Load or is Slow to Load on Mozilla