Hi! Removing unwanted programs can speed up and unclutter your computer. So let's clean up that PC of yours and learn how to Uninstall Remove Delete Programs from Computer Easy. This article works best for Windows operating systems
- 1 Go to the start menu
- 2 Then select CONTROL PANEL
- 3 Click the ADD REMOVE PROGRAMS icon
- 4 Wait a minute while your computer populates the window with programs
- 5 Click the program on your PC that you want to remove. Be sure to choose one that you aren't using as well as be sure it isn't essential to operating your computer
- 6 A change remove button will appear on your monitor. Click the CHANGE REMOVE button
- 7 A window may appear on your pc monitor that will allow you to select individual parts of the program. Select what parts (or all parts) that you want to remove by checking the appropriate box(es)
- 8 Click UNINSTALL
- 9 Click YES
- 10 It may take a little while, but the program will uninstall.
- 11Thanks for reading my How To Uninstall Remove Delete Programs from Computer Easy.