Don't throw those jeans out if the front button breaks! Don't call mama, or run butt naked, or weep the night away. Most important, DON'T Get new jeans. Replace the button easy, fast, cheap.
- Dungaree / Blue Jean "No Sew" button kit
- 1 Go to any sewing store. Purchase a set of no sew dungaree (aka blue jean) buttons. The set will come with buttons as well as button tacks (button tacks look exactly like thumb tacks)
- 2 When you get home grab those jeans! Push the button tack through the inside of the jeans so that the point is sticking through the outside of the jeans. The point should be sticking out exactly where you want to put the button
- 4 Put the jeans on and make sure the jeans 'button up' to your liking.
- 5Get out there and strut your stuff. Really! Walk like you own the neighborhood. You deserve it. You've saved yourself some cash and still look good doing it.