Converting Viscosity Measurements mPa to cP
Centipoise and Millipascal Second are measures of viscosity. These measures are often performed in laboratories. The conversion of one to the other is very easy. You don't need a lab to do this calculation. Please read on to learn How to How to Calculate / Convert Millipascal Second mPa s To Centopoise cP
- 1 First, understand that a millipascal second, also referred to as milli pascal - second or simply mP s is the equivalent to 100 poise.
- 2 Next, understand that poise is one one hundredth of a centipoise. Put another way, the prefix "centi" means one hundred there fore a centipoise consists of 100 poise.
- 3 Very simply stated, as any scientist will tell you, one millipascal second (mPs) is equal to one centipoise (cP)
- 4 To calculate millipascal second to centipoise, first determine the millipascal second result. Say it is 20 mP s.
- 5 Multiply 20 mP s by 1 = 20 centipoise cP
- 6 Centipoise and millipascal second will always convert equally from one to the other. Thanks for reading my How To How to Calculate / Convert Millipascal Second mPa s To Centopoise cP