Making a Form Up to Determine Credit Score from Another Business
Hi! If you have your own business or sell any sort of goods or services, someday a customer of yours may want to establish a credit account with your company. You'll definitely need the right form to check their credit references. Read on to learn How To Write a Business Credit Information Request Form
- 1 Using either your publishing software skills or a professional printer, start out with a letter sized sheet have paper and put your company logo at the top
- 2 Next step to creating a Business Credit Reference Information Request Form is to simply put the date about six spaces below the logo. Adjust the amount of spaces below the logo as space and judgment allows
- 3 At least two or more spaces below the date, type "TO:" Then fill in the name of the company you are sending the Business Credit Reference Information Request Form to. This is the name of the company you are going to rely on for a good or bad reference about the company whose credit you are investigating
- 4 Below that type a paragraph that reads something like, " ___(the name of the company you are investigating)_____ has listed ___(the company you are sending this to)___ as a credit reference. Please provide the following information and fax or email this request to ___(your contact info)____
- 5 Below that type ACCOUNT # ______________
If this is applicable, the reference will fill this in with their customer's (the company you are investigating) account # with them
- 6 Below that type TERMS OF SALE __________
Here they'll fill in what payment terms they have set up with the company you are investigating ( ie NET 30, etc)
- 7 Below that type CUSTOMER SINCE _______________
They'll fill in how long the company you are investigating has been their customer
- 8 Then type PAYMENT HISTORY _________________
Allows them to fill in payment history rating , info , comments
- 9 COMPLETED BY _______________________
Name of the person who fills this form in for you.
- 10 Then, very important, add a section at the bottom of the page called COMMENTS: Leave enough space to encourage this reference to write something.
- 11 End with your normal closing signature... sincerely, thank you, your name, signature space, etc.
- 12Hope that helps! Thanks for reading my How To Write Business Credit Reference Information Request Form