Add Your Name, Title, Contact To All Lotus Mail
Hi! If you are tired of typing your name and any other identifying information at the bottom of all your emails, you've come to the right place. Read on to learn how to Add a Signature to all Your Lotus Notes Emails
- 1 Basically when an email ends with your name, contact information, etc it is thought of as a signature. It is easy to set this up so that all of your Lotus Notes emails have a signature.
- 2 Go to your personal computer and open Lotus Notes
- 3 Then open your inbox
- 4 Close to the top of the inbox you'll see a TOOLS button. Click TOOLS
- 5 Then click on PREFERENCES
- 6 A Preferences window will appear and at the top you'll see a SIGNATURE tab. Click on this tab
- 7 Click the check box next to 'Automatically Append a Signature to the bottom of my outgoing mail services'
- 8 Just below the check box, click on the radio button that is next to TEXT
- 9 Below that is a Signature box. In this section, type in your personal info as you want it shown on each of your emails
- 10Then click OK and your signature will be saved and appended to every one of your Lotus Notes emails.