Search This Blog

3/2/11

Pecan Pie Missing from Store Shelves! Where the Heck Did all The Pecan Pies Go ?

For the longest time I had no idea where the frig all my pecan pies were going.  At a certain time every year all of the pecan pies would be missing from the store shelves. Why is that?  Where are all the pecan pies?

Then, mysteriously, all of the pecan pies would suddenly appear again months later.  They would sit the on the supermarket shelves as if they had never left at all.

Do these pie fly south for the winter?  Is this a migratory pie or simply a pie that hibernates so deeply that they can not be found?

I did some research on the topic and even went so far as to contact a couple popular, national brands to find out why the pies where missing.

I now know why I can not find pecan pie. Click the link below to find out more.

I Know Why I Can't Find Pecan Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment