Search This Blog

3/29/11

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is Real Name of Lady Ga Ga

What is Lady Ga Ga's real name?  I'll just tell you right now. Why not? It is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. 

There! I let it out. The secret identity. The actual first, middle and last name of Lady Ga Ga.  I heard somewhere that a lot of people where looking this up so I jumped on the bandwagon and decided to add a blogger post on what the birth name of Lady Ga Ga is.



For those you you spelling it "Lady GaGa " rememeber to put a space between Gaga next time ("Ga Ga") LOL!!!


Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please check out some of my other TurtleDog posts.  PS... TurtleDog is not my real name either!  It's not Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta though, that would be quite a mouthful.

Thanks again! 


Source of Lady Ga Ga's first legal name
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/now/whats-your-real-name/63?nc

No comments:

Post a Comment