Search This Blog

3/23/11

Creating PDFDocuments on Windows Without Clicking Print

There is more than one way to save a document as a PDF. One way to put a file on your hard drive as a PDF will allow you to using the print command altogether.

As you are probably familiar, often when save Adobe PDF's by going through the print command and creating it that way. The method I describe be found in the link below.

I'm not entirely sure of the motivation for not using the print command but I have heard that there might be discounts in the licensing agreements for using this feature.  No idea if that is true or not.  Could this method possibly make it less likely for someone to use Windows XPS instead of Adobe PDF?  Can't say I know.

Check out the article below


Click Here to Save as PDF Without Print Command

Thanks for stopping by too! Please read some of my other TurtleDog posts too if you get a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment