Search This Blog

3/6/11

My Home is a Dirty Filthy Mess Where Do I Start Cleaning ?

If your house is a dirty, filthy, mess and you think it is a cleaning job that will never get done, you might just want to sit back a minute and gather your thoughts.

Just like in professional sports, cleaning your home, especially a complex, large and messy clean up, requires some organization and strategy before you even pick up a broom or cloth.  The more you plan, the faster and more clean your home will be.

I wrote an article on Hubpages on this very topic. Hubpages is a great site for reading articles on a wide variety of topics. It is also not a bad site for earning revenue writing your own articles.  The article that I have linked below will show you the best tips for organizing the job ahead of you.  Check it out and start cleaning your home.


Best Organizing Tips for House Cleaning Jobs

If you get a chance, please also read some of my other TurtleDog posts. I'd appreciate it a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment