Search This Blog

4/23/11

How to I Know that My RightFax Fax Looks Right Before I Send It? Learn Here

You go through all the trouble of making sure you cover sheet is perfect,  the right sender, right recipient, fax number, phone, no typos, then you go and send a fax on RightFax and the person who gets it calls back with a question about missing pages or incomplete information.


What happened?  In the days of the dummy fax you could have used the excuse that two of the (hard copy) pages stuck together or something like that.


Not any more.  With RightFax all the pages and attachments are captured and sent from your computer no questions asked.  What you probably did wrong when you sent the fax was to not preview it before sending.


If you want to know that your Rightfax faxes look correct before sending you should take a look at them first before doing anything.


I wrote an article on HubPages that will show you how to check out your faxes before faxing them. A basic preview that will save you some aggravation.  I have it linked below
How to I Know that My RightFax Fax Looks Right Before I Send It? Learn Here


Please also peruse my other TurtleDog posts when you get time away from sending documentation back and forth.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment