Search This Blog

4/17/11

Change Dates Quicker on Samsung Reality Cell Phone

Every Samsung Reality cell phone has a nice calendar that allow you to set up important reminders, appointments and dates.  It is a handy little planner that I always feel like I don't use often enough.


If you want to search for a specific date, you could easily pan through the different weeks and months until you find it.  This is a little tedious, but will get you there in time.


There is a better way to change dates quicker on your Samsung reality cell phone.  This is easy to do and will help you to navigate smoother in your cell phone planner.


I wrote an article on this topic on the site HubPages.  I really enjoy contributing a variety of articles on many topics to this site.  Please check it out by clicking on the link below.


Change Dates on Samsung Reality Cell Phone Fast



If you get time, please also read some of my other TurtleDog posts. I also have other cell phone hints and tips that will, hopefully, make your life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment