Search This Blog

4/26/11

Keep Labels From Falling Off Easy


Do your labels keep falling off? I recently saw a label coming unstuck to a package I wanted to mail.  I pushed the label down with my hand and tried to rub it back on but it kept popping back up.


The problem I was having was the age of my labels.  Some of the labels were over a year old and after a year's time certain adhesives can begin to lose their strength. They simply won't stick as well.


I was actually able to remedy all of these problems.  I started to purchase label protection sheets.  These are easy to use and cover up labels for better adhesion and protection.

I wrote an article on the topic.  If you want to learn more about label protection sheets please check out the article I have linked below.  

Labels Coming Off? Keep Them Stuck On Easy - Click Here

Please also read some of the other TurtleDog articles I have written.

Centering / Aligning Label Text :  Get that print correctly positioned on the label easy and fast on Microsoft Word 2007
I have had labels get rained on and smear a bit.  I have also seen them get dinged and scratched from handling.  Now some of them keep falling off.
The labels I was using are made from a standard adhesive.  Nothing special, but good enough for applying address labels to cardboard, Tyvex and paper packaging for postage.

No comments:

Post a Comment