Search This Blog

4/19/11

Getting a Sandisk Memory Card Removed Out of Cell Phone is not Easy

I have to think that one of my biggest complaints about using a Sandisk memory card in my Samsung Reality Cell phone is how tough it is to get out of the phone.

I find myself struggling to get the card locked all the way into the phone. Sometimes I need to use a slim object to push it in so that it seats right.

Getting the memory card out of the cell phone isn't easy either. Unless you have wafer thin fingers, I usually find that I need to use a tip of a pen or then end of a paper clip to push it in so that it pops out.  

What do you wind up doing ?  Any ideas?

Speaking of memory cards, I did a post on formatting your card to your computer. Getting a cell phone memory card ready for your PC computer  is easy to do.  You just have to be aware that if you have any pictures or other data on your memory card, the process will delete everything.

Generally, you will only need to format your memory card the first time you use in your computer.  Afterwards, you likely won't have to reformat the memory card to that PC.

Getting your memory card ready for your computer is easy to do. I wrote an article on Hubpages that will describe the process.




HOW TO FORMAT A MEMORY CARD TO REALITY CELL PHONE



I hope this helps.

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting article!!!! http://remotepccure.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete