Search This Blog

4/23/11

Netflix Help - Is There Service Good - Does Your Browser Get Locked Up ?

Netflix is one of the best movie sites that I have used so far. The videos run smoothly on my computer. The vids to my PC stream well and Netflix does a nice job correcting the streaming of films if it senses a slowdown in your internet speed.


While using Mozzilla browswer I did occasionally run into an issue where the films would not play right on my computer, Netflix would then automatically try to correct the issue by putting an update on my computer, then my browser (Mozzilla) would proceed to lock up.


I called their service desk / help desk on this issue and I was pleasant surprised to find that they were very nice and very helpful. If you have an issue with Netflix and are accustomed to some apathetic help (ahem... Verizon...and sometimes Microsoft ..... ) you'll be pleasantly surprised to find out how nice and responsive these guys at NetFlix really are.


With all those compliments aside, for once, they provided a lot of help and tips but weren't able to correct the problem, but I was still left with a good feeling.  Best of all, I was able to fix the problem myself.


If you have a problem with your Mozzilla browser locking up on Netflix, check out my post linked below.


How to Correct Mozzilla Lock Up When Using NetFlix for Movies / Films to PC

COUPLE MOVIE REVIEWS BY ME BELOW

Really Good Independent Film About a Teacher - Ryan Gosling Movie Reviewed Here



Excellent World War Two Mountaineering True Story - Movie Review

If You Like WWI History, Avoid This Film on NetFlix at All Costs 


Need More Free Programs and Movies on Network and Local Television?

Find More Channels on Your Digital Converter Box for Your TV - Simple Update


Please also read some of my other TurtleDog posts if you get a moment free from your movies!





No comments:

Post a Comment