Search This Blog

4/13/11

I Can't Spell Online - How Can I Fix My Spelling ? Learn Here

I admit, sometimes I simply can not spell.  Not that I am always challenged by the English Language but if I am working on registrations forms or other forms online, I constantly manage to get something spelled wrong.


On line registration forms are not exactly like a MS Word document or a blog page or other places on your PC screen that readily checks spelling for you.  Forms will hang your grammar out to dry unless you do something about it.


If you are using Internet Explorer 7 for your web browser you should be able to do you own spell check on any online document.


I wrote an article that will teach you how to do this. I posted it on HubPages. The article is linked below:


Learn to Spell Check on IE7

Please check it out. If you get a free moment in your busy schedule, please read some of my other TurtleDog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment