Search This Blog

4/25/11

What Cars Last One or Two Hundred Thousand 200000 Miles and Longer ? This Car !

Every so often I'll hear of a car that hits a million miles, or 750,000 miles or some ridiculously high mileage.  I am initially impressed, but then I get a little skeptical.  Sure, no one can argue that avoiding buying a new car for as long as possible will be easier on your wallet in the long run.  New cars cost a fortune and depreciate very quickly, very soon. The longer you keep a car before buying another will save you money.  With that in mind, you still have to ask what the cost of keeping the car is.  If you are breaking down every other day, I don't care if the car has a million miles on it or not.

What cars don't break down every day when the odometer reaches six figures?  What car can last one hundred thousand, even two hundred thousand miles and keep going strong?

The car I have has lasted not only past 100,000 miles but over 200,000 miles and still going strong.  It runs very well.
The best part is, it doesn't cost me a whole lot of money either.

I wrote a glowing article on this car.  I have linked it below. Please check it out


Tribute to a 100,000 mile plus car


Please also check out some of my other TurtleDog posts. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment