Search This Blog

4/23/11

Include One More Document to Your Fax When Faxing From PC

So, lets say you have your entire fax put together as a Word document or Adobe Pdf or however and you are about to send via RightFax and, at the last minute, you discover you need to send an additional page.  I hate when this happens as I love to get everything organized and faxed in one shot. 

Sometimes though, the fax Gods play their games :-)

It is easy to include an additional document to your faxes.  I must admit, this article is tailored to RightFax and RightFax does occasionally have some flaws regarding adding additional documents, but, that said, I wrote an article that will teach you to add more pages to your fax.

I wrote the article on HubPages and hope that it is right for you.  Check it out.


Include One More Document to Your Fax When Faxing From PC - Captaris Right Fax

If you get a chance. please read some of the other articles that I have written.  Fax them to your friends if you want :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment