Search This Blog

4/13/11

How Do You Like Changing From Video to Picture Camera On Samsung Reality Handset

I'm a big fan of my Samsung Reality cell phone but there are some nuances that drive me nuts. One is changing from video camcorder to a picture taking camera.


It might just be that I am a little slow, but for a while I struggled to get just the right touch to make the transition from video to camera.   Now I can do it no problem, but, dopey as I am, it took me a little while to learn this.


What did you think when you tried it?  


If by some chance you are still struggling with this or simply want to know what the heck I am talking about, I wrote an article on this topic on HubPages.  Check it out if you have a moment. I linked it below:


Go From Camera to Video Easy

If you get some time, please also check out my other TurtleDog posts. I'd love ya forever for it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment