Control moving objects in power point more easily
Have you ever cursed and moaned while trying to move an object a very small increment in powerpoint? Drag it and it goes to far? Drag it back and it goes too far? Read on to learn How To Move Objects in Small Increments in Powerpoint
- 1 This is also referred to as a 'nudge'. Basically you want to move an object a very small distance. Dragging with the mouse or pasting can be very clumsy.
- 2 If you only want to move something say 1/12 of an inch, this is the way you do it real easy.....
- 3 First, select the object that you want to 'nudge'. That is, select the object you want to move a very short distance...
- 4 Now for the important part... forget the mouse... ditch it... put it in a trap... pretend that darn thing never existed (just for a moment anyway)...
- 5 Use the arrow keys on your keyboard instead. Once you've selected the object, hit one of your keyboard arrow keys. This will cause the object to move 1/12 of an inch every time you hit a key