Here's a fast and easy to have Excel show gridlines (correctly spelled " grid lines " though Excel incorrectly uses "Gridlines" :-) in your spreadsheet. The best part about this method is that Excel will only grid line the area's you are working on. It won't put grid lines in larges areas of empty page. Please read on to learn How To Have Grid Lines Show in Your Printing Area in Excel Fast Easy
- 1 Get on your computer started and open any Excel spreadsheet you've been working on.
- 2 Choose FILE at the top of your PC screen
- 3 In the drop down box select PRINT PREVIEW
- 4 Your Excel document will appear in the print preview screen. Click the SET UP button
- 5 A small window will appear on your computer monitor. Select the SHEET tab
- 6 Then click on the GRIDLINES block
- 7 Then hit OK. You'll notice the grid lines will appear on your Excel document.
- 8 Then print it out! Thanks for reading my How To Have Grid lines Print out in Your Printing Area in Excel Fast Easy