Mute new message alert tone when you get new emails.
Hi! Do you get that sound on your PC every time you get an email? Whether at work or home, this can make you want to throw your computer keyboard , hard drive and monitor right out the door every time. Please read on to learn How to Stop the Email Music Sound When New Mail Arrives on Lotus Notes
- 1 OK, let's get that pesky music off your computer. First, click FILE in the upper left corner of your screen
- 2 Then select PREFERENCES in the drop down box that appears on your PC monitor
- 3 In the box that appears click USER PREFERENCES with your mouse
- 4 A window will appear on your computer screen, choose MAIL
- 5 Look for a section called WHEN NEW MAIL ARRIVES. Just uncheck the box titled PLAY A SOUND.
- 6 There! You have no more annoying sound! Thanks for reading my Stop the Email Music Sound When New Mail Arrives on Lotus Notes
- 7 As an added bonus, you can also stop that pesky new email arrives window that pops up every time you get a new email. Just check out my How to Get Rid Of New Mail Arrives Email Notification Pop Up Box on Lotus Notes
More Great Posts by TurtleDog on TurtleDogs Blog
Here's The Best Way to Wash Your Clothes
Change The Speed of Your PC Mouse Cursor Now! Easy!