Removing Pops Ups and Allowing Pop Ups on Mozzilla
Sometimes you need to allow pop ups on your computer and other times you need to give your PC a break and block them. It is real easy to turn these on and off. Read on to learn How to Block / Allow Pop Ups on PC Mozilla Firefox Web Browser
- 1 Go to your start menu
- 2 Open Mozilla Firefox web browser
- 3 Mozilla will connect you to the internet (as usual :-)
- 4 Look at the very top of the page. You'll see FILE EDIT VIEW, etc etc etc
- 5 Click on 'TOOLS'
- 6 A box will drop down will appear. Choose "OPTIONS"
- 7 A window will open. Within it there is a "BLOCK POP UP" box you can check or uncheck
- 8 If you decide to block pop ups on your PC / Web browser, check the box. If there are certain sites where you want to allow pop ups, click the "EXCEPTIONS" box and enter the sites you want pop up. Click OK when done
- 9 If you want to allow pop ups, remove the check mark from the box. Then Click OK.
- 10 Hope that helps! Thanks for reading my How To Web Browser
More TurtleDog Posts on TurtleDogs Blog
How to Block or Allow Pop Ups on Mozzilla Browser
Can't Find That Create Scanner Button to Make Adobe PDF, learn to Fix Here