Highlighting a Word or Sentence With Colored Highlighter Fill on Lotus Notes Mail Easy
This is real simple but it really helps to emphasize words and phrases in Excel without using bold type or italics. I like this because it causes words to stand out on your PC screen. Don't overuse this though, you'll dilute your point :-) Please read on to learn How To Highlight Words Using Highlighter Pen on Lotus Notes Mail
- 1 Open Lotus Note as you normally would so that you are creating an email.
- 2 Create your email but do not send it yet.
- 3 Look to the top of your computer screen. See the word TEXT at the very top? Click on this
- 4 In the drop down box that appears, put your arrow over HIGHLIGHTER
- 5 A box to the side appears that allows you to select a variety of highlight colors. Click on the color you prefer
- 6 Your mouse arrow will now look like a highlighter pen.
- 7 Find an word or phrase on your Lotus Notes email that you would like to highlight.
- 8 Highlight the word or phrase by clicking on it. Dragging the highlighter cursor across the text will allow you to control how much you highlight.
- 9That's it! Thanks for reading my How to Highlight Words Using Highlighter Pen on Lotus Notes Mail Easy