Moving, Flipping Paragraphs on MS Windows
This is a neat little Word Trick. Say you write a paragraph, then want to move it. Don't waste your time dragging it around with your mouse. You've got better things to do with your time! Please read on....
- 1 Go to start menu then open Word, then open your desired Word doc (or start a new one)
- 2 Click on any paragraph. You don't have to highlight it, just click anywhere in the paragraph.
- 3 Hold down SHIFT ALT Keys.... keep holding them :-) .....
(TIP Use your left hand fingers to hold down the SHIFT and ALT key. Use your right hand fingers to press the ARROW keys :-)
- 4 Then use the UP or DOWN ARROW buttons on your keyboard to move the paragraph around.
- 5Thanks so much for checking out my article How to Switch and Rearrange Paragraphs on Microsoft Word Windows with Two Keystrokes . It is readers like you that make great web sites like this possible. You're great!