Organize and make file folders easy for Lotus notes mail
This is a real simple, basic way to create a folder on Lotus Notes. This is a handy way to store your mail right on your PC and ensure your emails are grouped together properly and organized. Please read on to learn How To Create Folders for Email on Lotus Notes to Organize Mail Fast Easy
- 1 Open up Lotus Notes on your computer
- 2 Go into either your INBOX, SENT, JUNK MAIL, FOLLOW UP or TRASH VIEW
- 3 Look toward the top of your PC screen (actually about a couple inches from the top center of your PC monitor). There is a FOLDER button.
- 4 Click that button and in the drop down box that appears on your computer screen click CREATE FOLDER
- 5 A box will appear that will allow you to name the folder that you are creating. Name it something related to the emails you are going to store in this mail folder .
- 6 Now... if you look to the left of your screen, you'll see a folder icon titled FOLDER. Click on this and you'll see your folder appear underneath.
- 7 To Move mail into a desired folder simply open the mail you want to move.....
- 8 Click the FOLDER button and then Click MOVE TO FOLDER. Your email will now be in that folder for easy retrieval
- 9 Another way to do this without opening the email is to drag the email from either your INBOX, SENT, JUNK MAIL, FOLLOW UP or TRASH VIEW directly into the desired folder.
- 10That's it! Thanks for reading my How To Create Folders for Email on Lotus Notes to Organize Mail Fast Easy