Make text and images larger and smaller on MS Office Suit
Have you ever strained to read something too small on Microsoft Office? Or the opposite, have you ever wanted a more expanded view of your work? Read on to learn how to Zoom in and Out to Magnify Microsoft Office
- Mouse with a scroll wheel
- 1 Let's say for example you are working on a word document. The time is late, your glasses are in another room and you swear the blood vessels are popping in your eyeballs from all the strain. It's enough to make you cry. Here's how to fix it.....
- 2 In Word (or Excel) for example, simply hold down the CTRL key then.....
- 3 Roll the scroll wheel on your mouse forward (away from you). The page you are working on will expand to make it easy to read.
- 4 Now, let's say you are sick and tired of scrolling and tabbing and panning around a document to get a look at a different section. Maybe you are developing severe aches in your wrist, temples and tendons from this activity. Perhaps this frustration is causing you to drink......
- 5 Hold down the CTRL key then......
- 6 Roll the scroll key on your mouse backwards (towards you). You'll notice the text on the document getting smaller, but you'll also see a much broader picture of the document.