Where is The Scanner Button When I Want To Make a PDF?
It used to drive me nuts when I'd go to click on the create PDF button and it was missing. I found myself unable to scan and I would often wind up closing everything and rebooting. It turns out I could have fixed things a lot easier. Read on to learn How To Fix Adobe Acrobat When Create PDF Scanner Button is Missing
- 1 First, close the Adobe Program when this happens simply by closing out the window you are working in.
- 2 Next, look for any Adobe / PDF documents you may have open. If you are done using them, close them too. Often the 'button' is missing because you have too many docs open.
- 3 Check to see if the button is back by reopening the program. If it still isn't appearing...
- 4 Close Adobe and Check to see if you have any pdf's open within another application. For example, if you are at work, some business programs such as Oracle let you open attachments from within the Oracle environment. Close these too.
- 5 If that doesn't do the trick, close down any other word or office programs (Excel spreadsheets, etc). That should do it for sure. Reopen Adobe, check again etc.
- 6Basically, in simplest terms, I've found that the create pdf button doesn't appear if you have too many things happening on your screen at once. Simply close as many documents/files/programs as necessary. If all else fails you may need to reboot, but I doubt you'll need to go that far.
More Great Posts by TurtleDog on TurtleDogs Blog
How Do I Learn To Accept Pop Ups or Block on Mozzilla? Learn Here
How to Save Car Gas Money By Walking to Work
How to Get a SEPTA Train Trolley Ticket Refund
Do You Know MS Word Can Add The Date and Time Every Time You Open a Document - Learn Here
Learn To Delete Cookies on Mozzilla Easy