Get rid of cookies using Mozilla
Deleting cookies through your Mozilla web browser is pretty easy, though there is one step you'll notice that is a little tricky (step 4). Read on to Delete or Remove Cookies on Mozilla Privacy Settings
- 1 Open Mozilla. Go to and select TOOLS at the top of the PC screen
- 2 In the drop down box that appears on your computer screen, select OPTIONS
- 3 Then select the PRIVACY tab at the top of the window that just appeared on your PC monitor.
- 4 Look in the middle of the window on your PC screen. Click CLEAR RECENT YOUR HISTORY link. Look closely for this. It doesn't stand out very well but it's there.
- 5 A column of boxes with check marks will appear on your computer screen. Select only the one that reads COOKIES
- 6 Then choose CLEAR now. All cookies will be removed. I hope that helps! Thanks for reading my How To Delete or Remove Cookies on Mozilla Privacy Settings article
Please Read These Other Posts By Me:
Do You Know MS Word Can Add The Date and Time Every Time You Open a Document - Learn Here
Fix That Internet Security Error Message Fast - Learn How To Here