Hi! I am definitely not a talented tailor by any means so when I sewed a hole in my pants pocket I thought I'd fail miserably since I don't know how to sew. Low and behold though the pocket has remained soundly repaired. If I can do it, you can too. Read on to learn how to Sew Dungaree / Blue Jean Pants Pocket Lazily Easily
- Moderately Easy
- 1 As mentioned above, I'm no pro at this. There's probably better articles, but this method worked so if the shoe fits, wear it, so to speak....
First step, pull the pocket out of your pants and find the hole as shown in picture above.
- 7 Pull the needle all the way through, then turn the needle around and press it through again in the opposite direction. Try to get your needle though the fabric as close as possible to the first stitch you made. Continue to do this along the length of fabric beneath the tear in your blue jeans / pants pocket.
- 8 When you get to the opposite end of the tear, the tear in your blue jeans / pants pocket should be completely stitched shut.
- 10 Then cut off the excess thread and you've got yourself a mended Dungaree / Blue Jean Pants Pocket
- 11Thanks for reading my how to Sew Dungaree / Blue Jean Pants Pocket article.