Secure your laptop or desk top computer so no one else can type on it.
You can never be too careful these days with the security of your personal laptop or desktop computer. Even if you just walk away for a minute, be sure to lock it. Read on to learn how to Lock a Personal Laptop Desktop Windows Computer Fast
- 1 Save your work. Understand that locking your computer will not erase your work. That said, anytime you leave your computer it is a good idea to save your work in the event it crashes, loses power, etc.
- 3 A window will appear on your computer screen stating "The Computer is in use and has been locked". At this point, no one can access your PC
- 4 To unlock, press the CTRL and ALT and DELETE key at the same time
- 5 An "Unlock Computer" window will appear
- 6 Type in your name and password
- 7Click the OK button and your personal laptop or desktop computer will unlock
Check Out More Articles By TurtleDog
Get MS Word To Put Date on Your Documents For You Easy