Keep certain words out when searching Google.
Finding information on Google is easy enough but sometimes you get too much information and just simply want to cry :-) To limit this, you'll need to learn to exclude keywords on Google Internet Search
- Internet Connection
- 1 Ensure you are using a Google search engine. To ensure this, go to www.google.com
- 2 When you type words (Keywords) into your browser, Google may add words that you don't want. For instance if you are looking for information on virus you might not want Google to respond with a million hits on software virus. Maybe you simply want 'Virus'
- 3 When you type a word you DONT want a minus - sign should appear immediately before the word, with a space before it.
- 4 For example, the word anti-Semitic has a hyphen between it with no space, therefore Google WILL include semitic. However if you were to type anti -semitic, Google will show only 'anti' results and no 'semitic' results.
- 5 You can exclude as many words as you want by using the - sign before the word. Just remember to leave a space to the left of the - . For example Jaguar -cars -football would exclude cars and football from the search.
- 6Thanks for reading my How to Exclude Keywords On Google Internet Search Engine . I hope it helps
More Posts By TurtleDog :-)
Get MS Word To Put Date on Your Documents For You Easy
How to Lock Your Desktop Computer For More IT Security