Adding contact information to RightFax address book.
There are a number of ways to do this. I'll focus on the method I most use which involves adding a fax number to your phone book as you are about to send a fax. I won't elaborate on all the bells and whistles to this fax address method since I want to give you the fastest method possible to get you started. Read on to learn How to Add a Fax Number to Your Phone Book in Right Fax 6.0 Fast Easy
- 1 Open the document on your computer that you want to fa
- 2 Open right fax as you normally would via print command
- 3 The Fax Information window will appear on your PC monitor screen
- 4 Click the NEW ENTRY button next to 'fax number' field
- 5 Enter the ID in the ID field. Odd as it may seem....you have to enter this. It can be any string of characters. Usually I just enter the person's first name
- 6 Then below that, enter the person's name, company (if applicable) and fax number(s
- 7 The only other feature I'll mention here is if you check on the PUBLISHED block. Only click this if you want to publish this number to all the other computers faxing from the same network (like all of the PC 's at work). Keeping it 'un'checked leaves it only on your personal phone book.
- 8 Then Click OK
- 9 Now, when you want to send a fax to this person, simply click on the PHONE BOOK button in the fax information screen (just to the right of 'name' field)
- 10 A window appears on your computer screen showing your phone book entries. Click on the person or person(s) you want to send to and hit OK. The phone info will be automatically filled in and you can go ahead and send you message.
- 11Thanks for reading my How To Add a Fax Number to Your Phone Book in Right Fax 6.0 Fast Easy