Finding specific keywords or sentences on lotus notes email
Hi! There is a real easy way to search for a name , word , or phrase in an email. Instead of re-reading the mail over and over again to find the pesky word, just let Lotus Notes do the work for you. Read on to learn How to Find a Word or Phrase in an Email on Lotus Notes Mail Easy
- 1 First, open Lotus Notes on your computer
- 2 Then open any email in your Inbox, Sent, Drafts, etc etc so that it opens on your PC screen
- 3 Then look up and find the magnifying glass on your Lotus Notes tool bar. Click on the magnifying glass
- 4 A pop up window will appear on your computer monitor . In the field next to FIND type in the word , phrase , name , number , etc you want to locate. For example, if you are writing an email to another business and you want to see if you made a reference to accounting, simply type 'accounting'.
- 5 Then click the FIND NEXT Button.
- 6 Then look in the email below. You'll see the word or phrase highlighted. Click FIND NEXT again and it will search to see if the word or phrase is located anywhere else in the same mail and highlight.
- 7That's all there is to it. Thanks for reading my How to Find a Word or Phrase in an Email on Lotus Notes Mail Easy
More Posts By Me :-)
How to Make Microsoft MS Word Insert Today's Date Automatically on Your Word Docs
Click Here to Learn How to Remove the NetFlix DVD from the Envelope
Is NetFlix Customer Service any Good? Learn Here
Enjoy PayDay Candy on The Bus? Learn To Make This Bar Even Better