Search This Blog

7/13/11

How to Replace Lost Pennsylvania PA Driver's Registration License Plate Sticker Fast

Get new PA plate stickers same day




Hi! This method will get you a new sticker the same day! I learned this the hard way :-) My registration card was updated just fine, but my license plate sticker was gone. I needed a replacement! Read on to Learn How To Replace Lost Pennsylvania PA Driver's Registration License Plate Sticker Fast


Difficulty:
Easy

Instructions

    • 1
      Go to any authorized PA auto tag store.
    • 2
      Be sure to bring your current registration card and driver's license.
    • 3
      Present to the clerk at the store and they'll check your info right there on a computer to verify it is OK to give you an new replacement registration license plate sticker
    • 4
      Once OK'd, they'll fill out an MV-44 form with all of your information. It would not surprise me if they asked you to fill out the form for them yourself (all of the info needed is right on your registration card). In my case though, they did it for me.
    • 5
      Then sign the form.
    • 6
      They'll give you a new license plate sticker right there. The cost for me at the time of this article was about $23.
    • 7
      They'll also give you a copy of your driver's registration card (included with the price) whether you need one or not. They told me if I had actually LOST the registration card, it would have cost more. But since I had mine OK, they gave me a duplicate to store as back up.
    • 8
      That's it! Thanks for reading my How To Replace Lost Pennsylvania PA Driver's Registration License Plate Sticker Fast

      More Posts By TurtleDog on TurtleDogs Blog

      How to Save Car Gas Money By Walking to Work


      How to Get a SEPTA Train Trolley Ticket Refund



       

No comments:

Post a Comment