Quickest Way to add contact address on Lotus
This is a real easy way to add an email address fast to your Lotus Notes address book. This method differs from a similar article I did. This method works when you already have an email in your inbox. It is a super fast way to add since there is minimal computer navigating and no email address entry required on your part. Read on to learn How to Add Email Address from Inbox Fast Easy on Lotus Notes
- 1 Open Lotus notes on your computer and bring your INBOX up on your PC screen
- 2 Simply click on, or if you prefer, open any email, in your inbox, from a person you wish to add to your address book
- 3 Click on the TOOLS button. A drop down box will appear on your computer screen.
- 4 Click on ADD SENDER TO ADDRESS BOOK in the drop down box that appears on your PC screen.
- 5 Under the BASIC tab enter the Person's name information.
- 6 That is really all that you have to enter. This person's actual email address is already entered automatically by your computer into Lotus. You'll see their email address if you go into the ADVANCED Tab.
- 7 Then OK
- 8You've done it! It's pretty simple and real fast. So turn on your PC and start loading up that email address book ! Thanks for reading my How To Add Email Address from Inbox Fast Easy on Lotus Notes
Please Read These Other Posts By TurtleDog on TurtleDogs Blog
Get MS Word To Put Date on Your Documents For You Easy
How to Lock Your Desktop Computer For More IT Security
How to Keep Keywords Out of Your Google Search