Freezing those spreadsheet lines so they don't move
Hi! I hope this answers your question. I'll keep this real basic so it is real easy to do on your computer in any Excel Spreadsheet. Sometimes you want to Freeze Panes on Excel so that you can keep certain information visible while you scroll through to other data. Please read on to learn How To Keep Excel Spreadsheet Row or Column Visible When Scrolling by Freeze Pane
- 1 Open the Excel Spreadsheet you want to modify so that it appears on your PC monitor screen.
- 2 Next find the row or column that you want to freeze.
- 3 If you are freezing a row on Excel ( freezing data that runs left to right across the page) click on the number to the far left of the page that is just BELOW the row you want to freeze. For example if the row you want to freeze this on the #1 row, click on row #2. You'll see the entire row highlighted that is just BELOW the row you want to freeze.
- 4 If you want to freeze a column on Excel ( freezing data that runs up and down along the page) click on the letter at the very top of the page that is just to the RIGHT the column you want to freeze. For example if the row you want to freeze this on the A column, click on column B. You'll see the entire row highlighted that is just RIGHT of the row you want to freeze.
- 5 "View" tab and select "Freeze Panes"
- Then select FREEZE PANES again in the drop down box that appears. Now if you scroll along the spread sheet you see the data remain visible at all times.
- 7That's it! Thanks for reading my How To Keep Excel Spreadsheet Row or Column Visible When Scrolling by Freeze Pane
More Posts by TurtleDog on TurtleDogs Blog
Get MS Word To Put Date on Your Documents For You Easy
How to Lock Your Desktop Computer For More IT Security
How to Pick Delicious Apples at Grocery Store
How to Divide on Excel Sheet Easy