Get Brios onto Excel Spreadsheets
Hi. Did you know that you can easily move or export your brio query report into an Excel Spreadsheet? Doing so gives you better flexibility with information. It's easy to do with little PC know how. Please read on to learn How To Export Move Hyperion Brio into an Excel Spreadsheet Software
- 1 Run Brio as you normally would on your computer
- 2 Format your report as you normally would on your PC (add or remove columns, data, format numbers etc)
- 3 Go to the upper left corner of your PC screen and click FILE
- 4 Some choices will drop down select 'EXPORT'
- 5 Another box appears, select SECTION
- 6 An Export Section window will appear on your computer screen. Look for the 'Save In' box in this window. Click the drop down arrow located on the side of this box
- 7 Then, within this window and save in box, navigate to the file / folder that you wish to store your Excel version of your Hyperion Brio Report
- 8 Important tip.... remember where you are storing this :-)
- 9 Then in the File name box (in the same window) Type the name that you wish to call your report (ie "Cost Report", "Fiscal Year", etc etc)
- 10 Click Save
- 11 Now your report is in the Excel format. Navigate to the Excel version, adjust rows, columns, etc to your liking.
- 12Thanks for reading my How to Export / Move Hyperion Brio into an Excel Spreadsheet Software. Now drag out your computer and start making up some spreadsheets !
More Great TurtleDog Posts on TurtleDogs Blog
Organize Mail Easy With Folders in Lotus Notes
Stop The Bullets on Microsoft Word and Make a New Line Easy